- Love what we do
- Be willing to learn
- Be willing to try new things
- Have access to a computer, email, and phone
- Be available for 8-10 hours per week (or more)
Stuff that would be cool:
- Be social media savvy- we love Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Have experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Have knowledge of WordPress
- Have research experience
Smiles for the People is always looking for interns for the Summer, Fall and Spring. Internships are open to any undergraduate student regardless of major. They are project based and require flexibility. Over the course of the internship, you will complete something creative, something research-based, and something amazing of your choosing. You’ll come away with a number of items to add to your professional portfolio.
Send your resume and something else* to firstname.lastname@example.org
*This could be a traditional cover letter, your Reddit post that made it to the front page, a blog post you think applies to what we do, a paper you wrote for class, or a video you produced. Whatever it is, make sure it says something unique about who you are!